Hitchens: kill 'em before they start

Marc Rodrigues cuito61 at onebox.com
Thu Sep 5 19:53:26 PDT 2002

a pretty idiotic article... what exactly is hitchens proposing, mass slaughter of all people who appear to be islamic fundamentalists? His allusion to Palestine is totally out of place and the connection he tries to make is weak, at best. what conflict is there in Palestinian society between those who "want sharia" and those who don't? this is a non-issue, really. there are many conflicts amongst palestinians but that aint one of them.

> Should we demand that President Cheney-Rumsfeld-Wolfowitz target >Nigeria?

no, but according to hitchens logic, maybe they should be killed. all these priveleged, well-to-do white male types living in western countries should be killed before they "start." surely the policies put forth by, and the actions commited under the orders of such people have killed hundreds of times more people than "terrorism."

--*-- Marc Rodrigues Voicemail: 866.206.9067 x4217 Students for a Free Society: http://qcsfs.tripod.com

"I cock back tha sling to stone a settler And breaks him off clean, call me the upsetter" -Zack de la Rocha