Argentine atrocities

R rhisiart at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 6 09:33:33 PDT 2002

At 12:06 PM 9/6/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>As enjoyable as seeing this come to light is, I find it peculiar that at a
>time when Bushites are closing the information window, this comes to light.
>(mass-media wise) Kissinger's vague challenge to admin's Iraq psuedo
>policy and the identification of Jimmy C. as an internal enemy by the
>right-wingy-dingies couldn't have anything to do with this revelation?

since hitchen's book, there's been a lot about henry the k in the mix. this is probably an extension of it. hk is not beloved by the right wing, as you note. neither is he beloved of anyone else other than himself.

we are in the midst of a propaganda war between admin factions and power elite factions, while the US and the UK are bombing the daylights out of iraq, and running around in north iraq, in an undeclared war.

you could be correct, at least partially. there's never one reason for anything in our political world.