Liaisons Dangereuse

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Fri Sep 6 22:11:58 PDT 2002

Back in the mid-eighties I was living with a fellow, talked him into going back to school. He majored in history and is now a teacher, last I heard. His prof at the time told him my left-wing ideas made me a dangerous woman and would lead him to trouble. ----- Original Message ----- From: Dennis Robert Redmond <dredmond at efn.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 11:05 PM Subject: Liaisons Dangereuse