Dangerous men...

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Sep 7 19:25:52 PDT 2002

Chris Doss wrote:

> Please define term "dangerous man." Proclivity to cheat? Violent history?
> Cool-looking leather jacket? Years of experience working in high-radiation
> areas?

I've been assuming those who are a threat to the woman's physical and/or mental health (or survival). I have belonged to the local Depressive and Manic Depressive Support Group for about 10 years, and a substantial number of the women in that group have suffered from spouse abuse, mental or physical. Many had husbands or lovers who regularly accused them of simply "wanting attention"; one husband even claimed that his wife had emergency stomach surgery merely to get attention.

Carrol