USS Kittyhawk or Dante's Inferno?

Cian co015d5200 at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Sep 9 06:55:06 PDT 2002

Maybe, but I'm interested to know how he knew what conditions were like below, given he admitted that journalists were never allowed down there. Remote viewing perhaps?

I didn't have a lot of confidence in the article, given that he got basic things like salaries so wrong.

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of JCWisc at aol.com Sent: 07 September 2002 21:07 To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: USS Kittyhawk or Dante's Inferno?

Good article, I thought.

Jacob Conrad