Now available: Dark Fiber

Nomiprins at aol.com Nomiprins at aol.com
Mon Sep 9 07:48:53 PDT 2002

sorry for this marketing PR story. I just wanted to let you all know that my book on critical Internet culture is out, published by MIT Press.

According to Sydney-based media critic Geert Lovink, the Internet is being closed off by corporations and governments intent on creating a business and information environment free of dissent.

Congratulations on an important and timely book! Particularly critical now, given FCC head Michael Powell's fast paced demolition of public access and content control in favor of his media and telecom conglomerate buddies.

Nomi