Gulf War Syndrome stats withheld

Charles Jannuzi b_rieux at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 09:27:00 PDT 2002

>>And sure, an appeal to simple human decency
*should* be enough to stop the embargo of Iraq, never mind an invasion, right? &#63728;But we all know it's not sufficient. Jenny Brown<<

I should think 'simple human decency' would mean that no one should have to go screw up their immune system fighting in a war for the US in order to qualify for decent medical care. Certainly no one I know on the left would deny said (non-existent) medical care because of past jobs, including military service.

C Jannuzi