dangerous men

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Mon Sep 9 11:00:57 PDT 2002

At 03:58 PM 09/07/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Please define term "dangerous man." Proclivity to cheat? Violent history?
>Cool-looking leather jacket? Years of experience working in high-radiation
>areas?

Yeah, what I was thinking of was definitely NOT physically violent "macho" men -- I could always see throught that. I think I meant something more like "jerks" -- the kind your mother can see coming a mile away. So, something more like, self-centered, immature, inconsiderate, and aggressive in the sense of very confident (given their immaturity).

Joanna