dangerous men

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Sep 9 14:25:53 PDT 2002

This is the time perhaps to drag out a bit of research I came across a few years ago. Someone investigated how people estimated their competency on the job. It was discovered that the one group (this across all age, gender, racial, etc. lines) who did not systematically overestimate their own competence were those who suffered from depression.

:-)

Carrol