Mein Kampf a winner with big parties

John K. Taber jktaber at tacni.net
Mon Sep 9 15:30:35 PDT 2002

"pms" <laflame at aaahawk.com> writes:

> Does one apply to join a political party in the US? I wonder
> what sort of
> questions are asked on E. applications or if this was just stuff he
> volunteered on a form that is usually not read other than
> entering vitals into a database?

No. In most places you join simply by declaring your party at a primary.

I once made the mistake of contributing to the Dems, and since then they have spent far more on brochures they mailed to me than my contribution was worth.

Well, I looked. My German isn't very good, but the Flensburg Online quoted what looked like mindless "Welcome to the party" literature.

It's what the parties would mail you if you applied as Aeffle or Pferdle.

-- John K. Taber