threat level rises...

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Sep 10 12:45:32 PDT 2002

[Doug fwd Reuters]:

...Vice President Dick Cheney ( news - web sites) canceled a speech he was due to give on Tuesday night and would spend the night at a secure location, officials said....

-------

Ah, yes old Dick Bunkerdown Cheney. As I remember September 11th the official heroism was staggering. While Dick headed for the WH basement, Captain Winky flew straight to Louisiana from Florida and from there to the nearest blast hardened SAC bunker in Nebraska. Meantime our brave defenders of the free, that is Congress, ran streaming out the doors and down the steps at the first sight of smoke from the Pentagon.

Yellow alert, Scotty. We've just received the threat of another election...

Chuck Grimes