On the Unpopularity of Leftish TV shows....

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Tue Sep 10 14:33:09 PDT 2002

Bill Mar used his "humor" to put down disabled people every opportunity he got. He created a legitimate anger in our community. He was NOT liked by any of us. No body felt any loss when he was dumped. So he did far more to damage whatever left leanings his show purported to have.

Marta -- Marta Russell Los Angeles, CA http://www.disweb.org