On the Unpopularity of Leftish TV shows....

JBrown72073 at cs.com JBrown72073 at cs.com
Tue Sep 10 20:41:42 PDT 2002

In a message dated 9/10/02 9:04:08 PM, owner-lbo-talk-digest at lists.panix.com writes:

>There is no political institution in the
>US that is able to effectively channel these discontents to the left causes
>and policies. I once thought that Labor Party may become such an
>institution, but apparently it was dud. ...
>
>wojtek

You can certainly argue that the Labor Party is a dud--I obviously don't agree, though I'd be interested in your view--but I'll challenge your use of the past tense. The third national convention was in late July--we're definitely struggling but very much alive.

Jenny Brown co-chair, Alachua County Labor Party http://www.thelaborparty.org