Anniversary

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Wed Sep 11 12:30:22 PDT 2002

> I checked the archives for your posts from 9/11 through 9/17, and I
> didn't notice any handwringing. They all seemed quite sensible and
> restrained.
>
> Carrol

Wish I could take this as a compliment, but I can't. I was stuck in an old mindset, at least as far as the attacks were concerned. And even though inside I did feel something quite different, it took me months of reflection and research to articulate what this was. And when I did . . . well, read the responses from last spring.

DP