Anniversary

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Wed Sep 11 14:07:35 PDT 2002

> Oh yeah -- the proclamations of the al-Qaeda filth, broadcast on Al Jazeera
> and elsewhere, show clearly what they have in mind, and that they are far
> from through. They are our enemies, comrades. They must go.
>
> DP

Hear, hear. But does anyone seriously disagree with this? If the U.S. were simply seeking to rid the world of Al Qaeda, rather than preparing to overthrow whole governments with no proven ties to AQ, and to slaughter thousands more innocents, I'd like to think no leftists would seriously object. Am I overestimating us?

Liza