On the Unpopularity of Leftish TV shows....

JBrown72073 at cs.com JBrown72073 at cs.com
Thu Sep 12 10:56:05 PDT 2002

>It's not TV, but the Onion always cracks me up. The September 26
>"Holy Fucking Shit Issue" last year had two classic headlines: ...

And who can forget the Onion headline, upon the selection of George W.: "Nation's long nightmare of peace and prosperity finally over"

For a little gloves-off animation, check out Mark Fiore's political cartoons at http://www.markfiore.com My recent fave is on the TIPS program, http://www.markfiore.com/animation/tips.html (you'll need sound)

I thought there was a push by various conservatives to stop local PBS stations from running the Moyers program. I remember seeing something about this shortly after its debut. And I recall that many stations weren't carrying it as a result... would the ratings be adjusted to account for this? (She asks, innocently.)

Jenny Brown