Afghan war dead

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sat Sep 14 06:48:22 PDT 2002

> We've only
> got limited information and our power of
> reasoning. Why don't you use yours occasionally ,
> Dennis P.?

> Charles Jannuzi

Question: Assuming you are old enough, did you engage in such elaborate math when the Soviets were wiping out whole Afghan villages in the 1980s? Did you mock those who supported this? Or is it just the US intervention you despise?

Your 20,000 dead is one of hope, not despair. You seem to desire as many corpses as possible in order to justify the position you've already taken. I know how this game's played. Used to play it myself when I was much younger.

DP