Afghan war dead

Steven Hertzberg stevenstevensteven at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 15:37:24 PDT 2002

Doug,

I, for one, am not interested in reading anymore of Mr. Jannuzi's childish dialog. My vote is to remove him from the discussion list if he cannot produce constructive posts that avoid personal attacks.

Steven

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com] On Behalf Of Doug Henwood Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 3:15 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Afghan war dead

Charles Jannuzi wrote:

>Your one and two line replies are an example of
>BAD moderation. Does your present condition have
>a name? I feel sorry for you.

Bye bye, twerp.

Doug