Anniversary

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Sep 17 00:58:07 PDT 2002

You're saying that denouncing 9-11 as immoral is merely a "mask" for the immorality of being repulsed by the slaughter, as if the reaction to the act is more sinister than the act itself.

calculatingly, Shane ------

Absolutely. Unchain the great Left suck-up to the victimization of America. America is the victim here. How could we be so bereaved of human feeling not to see that?

So, then let us pray together. We, the wretched Left are all suitably shamed into falling on our knees and weeping unconsolably for the tragic deaths, wringing our hands and praying to all the fates of history, oh why America, Lord? Why?

Oh, al Bushid forgive me.... Hail Mother of the merciful al Bushid, thou art with me now and in the hour of my death....

Lacrimosa dies illa, Oua resurget ex favilla Judicandus homo reus.

Oh, yes we were wrong. Our pure, absolute, and utter contrition is yours at last. The great al Bushid was right. We are fighting evil to avenge those sweet martyred deaths that delivered us from all complicity in this vast crime and injustice....

Let us harken unto the great magnificence of the al Bushid, and there to forge our weakening questions into that fervent joy of a wrath without bound, slaying the dogs and suppliants of Islam, with the eversharp blade of pure conviction, worthy only of the truly righteous. Amen.

Oh, when will we the Left, give war a chance to do all the honest good work we all know it can, if we will only take that extra step...

We join you and the multitudes of America now to sing, our national anthem. ``All we are saying, is give war a chance....''

Chuck Grimes