Stop US Aid Re: inside the new Camp X-Ray

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Tue Sep 17 06:01:46 PDT 2002

At 8:03 PM -0500 9/16/02, Peter K. wrote:
>I wonder what leftsists make of the US withholding aid from Egypt over
>the jailing of a prominent human rights worker.

You deleted "Nefarious Mossad plot?" Pourquoi?

Yoshie:
>Stop US aid now, to Israel, Egypt, or any other nation -- period.

That's easy to remember. So you don't think much of the Bush administration's withholding of aid over the jailing of a prominent human rights worker who recently received a lot of money from the EU? He got $300,000 I think. Looks like he'll rot in jail. I just wonder what the Bushies are up to.

Peter