why we are so weak

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Tue Sep 17 12:16:19 PDT 2002

>Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
>
>>Makes me think that I should watch what I say, because, apparently,
>>what I say may very well be misinterpreted for "Sympathy for the
>>Devil" even by leftists like Tahir and Doug.
>
>Do you really see the world in such black and white terms, or are
>you exaggerating for rhetorical effect?
>
>Doug

It seems to me that you and Tahir think of my post on RAWA as an example of thinking that goes like "RAWA criminal, Taliban anti-imperialist," or what DP calls "soft-on-the Qaeda" left (how's that for "black and white terms"?). Seriously, how else to interpret Tahir's post or your response to it? -- Yoshie