Anniversary

Bradford DeLong delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Sep 18 12:59:15 PDT 2002

>billbartlett at dodo.com.au wrote:
>
>>Yes, they deserved it. More generally, Germans collectively deserved it.
>
>If I was correctly informed, the extermination of the aboriginal
>population of Tasmania is the only case of successful total genocide
>in history. Do you deserve some retribution for this too?
>
>Doug

No! No! Remember the Neanderthals!

And when I finally crack and become a neoconservative, I'm going to lead an "indigenous people's day" counterdemonstration through the streets of Berkeley mourning the Amerinds' extermination of so much of the charismatic megafauna of Holocene America...

Brad DeLong