ratting on profs

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Thu Sep 19 12:35:58 PDT 2002

Are you saying that there was no physical confrontation in Montreal? I wish I could listen to your show. Is it expensive to post transcripts as you did with the Vidal show? ----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 1:47 PM Subject: Re: ratting on profs

> pms wrote:
>
> >Anyone know what really happened in Montreal?
> >

> >The War on Campus
> >by Daniel Pipes
> >New York Post
> >September 17, 2002
> >http://www.danielpipes.org/article/465
> >
> >Last week, two prominent Middle Easterners traveled to two North American
> >campuses to deliver speeches mainly about the Arab-Israeli conflict. Both
> >met protests. One succeeded in giving the speech; the other did not.
Therein