ratting on profs

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Thu Sep 19 13:22:25 PDT 2002

With a dial-up it's really impossible to listen to much over the internet. Three words, then a long pause, three more words. It's maddening! At least my dial-up. Bell South re-wired the block and now the highest I get is 26.5 thingamagiggies. ----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 3:43 PM Subject: Re: ratting on profs