autonomist Marxism

Brian O. Sheppard x349393 bsheppard at bari.iww.org
Thu Sep 19 21:37:15 PDT 2002

I've got the pamphlet "Autonomism vs. Leninism: Harry Cleaver Debates the DSP," which is also a good intro, contrasting as it does autonomist Marxism from its Leninist variant. In addition, there is of course the AUT-OP-SY email discussion list for autonomist marxists at http://lists.village.virginia.edu/~spoons/aut.html

The pamphlet is put out by The Bad Days Will End. Contact info I have is bronterre at earthlink.net

Brian