dangerous men

Albert Sonntag berto55 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 19 21:07:11 PDT 2002

Dear Felicia.

I still have to respond to your email on dangerous men. It was fascinating for me to read what you said. Your analysis was very good. But I don't have it before me now, and I want to send you this email on the topic from the same dialogue that generated my own posting. Let me just say, impressionistically, that if men have lost their sense of dangerousness because of social and economic factors, what do we make of the spirit of Byron, who was most definitely a 'dangerous man'?

[I'm not going to reveal my reasoning. Tell me whether you see the connection].