Anniversary/ Hey Brad?

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Fri Sep 20 09:10:38 PDT 2002

How come you always read about the oil-rich ME's people being upset about the drop in their per capita in recent years? I mean oil's been going up since the '98 plunge right? ----- Original Message ----- From: Bradford DeLong <delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 12:40 AM Subject: Re: Anniversary