Deserving Americans

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Fri Sep 20 13:21:40 PDT 2002

About why no "blowback" from Latin America. I don't know. But I don't think its lack of resentment. IFor what I have seen in Spanish speaking listservs and web pages, the reaction from Latin America has been mostly sympathy for the US about 9/11, with a few exceptions, such "Madres de la Plaza de Mayo" The overall feeling I have seen is not different from Europe and Canada, even from the left, and they certainly have not been victimized by US foreing policy as much as Latin America.

Sergio