Lefty despair

Dddddd0814 at aol.com Dddddd0814 at aol.com
Fri Sep 20 14:34:47 PDT 2002

"Anecdotes. Anecdotes. Anecdotes. Doesn't anyone have any real arguments on this point? We can all tell anecdotes -- and whichever point they illustrate, they are not evidence for anything."

I have to agree with Carroll here. There doesn't seem to be much of substance in this conversation, and the more I read, the more I realize that there are at least 5 different assumptions of what "left" means, and everyone seems to think that everyone else is talking about a different one than they really are. I'm becoming convinced that no one here really knows what "left" is.

shit... I think they're gonna kill arafat today....

-- d