Twelve Stars, No Brakes

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Fri Sep 20 15:34:25 PDT 2002

Quoting Kendall Grant Clark <kendall at monkeyfist.com>:

> After browsing the Tampere site for an hour or so yesterday, I'm left with
> only one question: how can a U.S. citizen immigrate to Finland and reside
> in Tampere?!

I'll be a political refugee from the barbaric oil kingdom of Saudi America. An unelected President, a thousand prisoners in secret detention, 2 million adults locked up in jail - not a hard case to make.

Of course, to paraphrase a famous Marxist, I wouldn't want to join a country which would actually let me in.

-- Dennis

------------------------------------------------------------ Visit http://www.efn.org for all your community networking needs