I-me-my, etc

Frank Scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Sun Sep 22 13:15:00 PDT 2002

"In the mid-80s, in a Dupont Circle restaurant in DC at a small luncheon
>honoring Chomsky, I was seated next to Parenti who, apart from being loud and obnoxious (and conspicuous wearing a Panama hat indoors), told me how..."

really impressive...on a par with thomas freidman, and his left echo, hitchens...forget the larger picture, focus on me and my experience as providing definite, simplel answers to complex questions...

reminds me of the time I was having lunch with stalin, mao, hitler and einstein, and we were discussing mother cabrini's strange fascination with young girls...etc

fs

--