Lefty despair (pleasure and pain)

Dddddd0814 at aol.com Dddddd0814 at aol.com
Sun Sep 22 21:20:49 PDT 2002

"Your extrapolations from the two paragraphs I pasted is absurd. Did you even read it all?"

They are not extrapolations at all, but a contextualization, relevant to what is actually occuring within the dying elements of the "new left" and the current "anti-capitalism" movements. I was not writing about you or trying to imply that that's what you were saying.

I do not think one can dictate how people in a movement can have a "pleasurable" or "painful" experience. Feelings or sentiment are purely subjective and I do not think one can contribute an individual's bordeom or anger to any kind of "failure" of any kind of "left".

Best, David

-- David