Wedding Announcement

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Mon Sep 23 07:49:09 PDT 2002

Holy Guacamole! I had no idea. Congrats Lisa and Doug.

ps. I know I'm kinda strange but I think reading LBO is sorta fun. pps. Does this mean there's something between Alex and Ken? You know, the guys who stole my logo for their mag? ----- Original Message ----- From: Michael Pollak <mpollak at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 10:16 AM Subject: Wedding Announcement