Wedding Announcement

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Mon Sep 23 11:15:19 PDT 2002

Hi,

How about a heroic bronze of Doug and Liza doing something Katha wouldn't...only mutually?

And don't say would be in bad taste...

But seriously (apologies to Henny Youngman), congratulations.

Spousally speaking, Karen and I have been licensed for 25 years come December.

And don't even think of trying to turn that line into a pun.

-Chip Berlet