Interested new News Site

Steven Hertzberg stevenstevensteven at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 24 09:59:22 PDT 2002

A very interesting approach to timely information delivery by Google http://news.google.com

I especially like that one can easily & quickly see how different news organizations report on the same story. For example, clicking on the links at the bottom of each headline treatment (see link titled "and xx related stories") produces a page that includes a list of all news organization that have reported on the story, the story headline and intro paragraph from each of these news organizations, and a clickable link to each organization's full story.

I would think that the researches at Project Censored will enjoy this new tool.