Christian scholars say no war

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Tue Sep 24 11:35:59 PDT 2002

thanks. At a glance it does look good.

max

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of JBrown72073 at cs.com Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 2:05 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: RE: Christian scholars say no war

>I've been on the lookout for good anti-war stuff,
>and this article isn't it. You'd do just as well
>hanging a 'Stupid' sign around your head. An
>opponent could easily (and fairly) summarize
>it as: "Hiroshima -- not as bad as you thought."
>
>mbs

For an overview article, I still like Rahul Mahajan's 'Iraq and the New Great Game' from August:

Jenny Brown