Will The Real March Please Stand Up?

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Tue Sep 24 15:19:24 PDT 2002

Low blow. I don't make EPI policy. EPI is not a political organization. I'm an employee. I'm not even in management.

For any formation involved in any sort of political economy issue, neglecting Iraq right now is deeply misguided.

I fail to see how the demand you quote is germane to that context.

mbs

If you click on the "Trade and Globalization" link on the EPI's homepage, you won't see the word Iraq either. Foolishness in the extreme?

Also, you must have missed the following:

We furthermore demand that the United States government, the largest shareholder and most influential government in the World Bank and IMF, adopt the above demands, and work vigorously to compel the World Bank and IMF to implement them.

http://sept.globalizethis.org/article.php?id=34

mark