Nathan and Imperialsim

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall at union.org.za
Tue Sep 24 20:59:23 PDT 2002

I know its fun sport here on LBO to poke fun at Nathan, but I do think there is a better point here. I don't want to paint a whole picture of the "broad left" here, so I'll just say its something I observe:

We have corporate scandals, people don't know whats going to happen to their 401k's, and there is a distrust in the CEOs. Why don't we EVER seem to focus on this? We are always talking about imperialism and war---and that's great--fine.. I agree....But we need to get them to listen to our economics as well....after all, isn't that what its all about? If we stop feeding the monster, it will die.

If we start fighting against the system that feeds the monsters of imperialism---then...well..

Or is the problem that Marx's Labor Theory of Value doesn't fit well on a placard? --- Sent from UnionMail Service [http://mail.union.org.za]