conservative kids?

RE earnest at tallynet.com
Wed Sep 25 15:16:47 PDT 2002

Forcrissakes! Another "Trends of Our Times" piece referring to a profound morph of the social body but free of any specific stats. Are they covering dull results to make sure they get the grant next time? Randy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 4:28 PM Subject: conservative kids?

> San Francisco Chronicle - September 25, 2002
>
> YOUTHFUL CONSERVATISM
> Baby Boomers' kids take right turn on prayer in school, abortion, survey
> says
> Charles Burress, Chronicle Staff Writer

snip