who shall replace hitch?

philion at hawaii.edu philion at hawaii.edu
Thu Sep 26 12:37:48 PDT 2002

I too, think it is bad that Hitch is gone from the Nation. I have not agreed with Hitch much lately, but at least he was fun to read. I positively dread what they'll come up with as a replacement. Please, not another obnoxious Whorite like Alterboy, or another snoozer like Patricia Williams.

--how about Louis Proyect? he he......

I have no idea who they will bring on next...Actually, it'd be great to see a regular column for someone like David Bacon, one of those rare writers organically tied to labor, something that writers like Hitchens or Cockburn can't really say for themselves...