GPUS: Cheney-Rumsfeld pursuing "world dominance"

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Sat Sep 28 20:15:51 PDT 2002

Thanks Michael. Guess I shoulda googled. Using plus' really helps. For Saddam Hussein+James Baker+Reagan

"Administrators at my own institution [Univ. Tx., M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, (UTMDACC)], who are close personal friends of James A. Baker III," Garth Nicolson said, "have also attempted to discredit me as a scientist and prevent us administratively from working on GWI [Gulf War Illness]." "The reason for such highly unusual events," he explained "is probably due to the fact that former President Bush and former Sec. of State James Baker, as well as the president of UTMDACC (the Anderson Cancer Center), have financial interests in the local biotechnology companies that we strongly suspect were selling illegal biological weapons to Iraq that were subsequently used against our soldiers in Desert Storm." (4)

http://www.okagentorangefound.org/pages/ogulf.html