The nature of anarchism (Lefty Despair etc.)

Chuck Munson chuck at tao.ca
Sun Sep 29 18:24:42 PDT 2002

Brian O. Sheppard x349393 wrote:

> Ted Kaczynski's writings were also recently adopted into the Joseph A
> Labadie Anarchist Archives at the University of Michigan, considered by
> many to be an "archive of record" of the anarchist movement. Too bad.

Are you suggesting that Labadie acquired TK's writings because they thought he was an anarchist? I'll have to ask the curator of that collection about that.

The Labadie Collection is not just an an archive of anarchist materials, it's an archive on all forms of social protest and dissent.

Chuck0

------------------------------------------------------------ Personal homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/ Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/

AIM: AgentHelloKitty

Web publishing and services for your nonprofit: Bread and Roses Web Publishing http://www.breadandrosesweb.org/

"...ironically, perhaps, the best organised dissenters in the world today are anarchists, who are busily undermining capitalism while the rest of the left is still trying to form committees."

-- Jeremy Hardy, The Guardian (UK)