State and law (The nature of anarchism)

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 13:02:59 PDT 2002

Thanks John. I;ll ask my wife (a sometime China scholar) about it when I get back to the topic. She studied with Needham, btw. Right now I am working on Marxism and pragmatism. I saw that you were written up in the Guild Notes, thanks for all the good workover the years.

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx