No war. Market bounces smartly.

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Mon Sep 30 21:44:40 PDT 2002

I can't imagine how Oct won't be THE bad month this time. When people get their statements. They'll sell, stupidly, at the bottom. Then, the bounce. A real good bounce. ----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 3:47 PM Subject: Re: No war. Market bounces smartly.