"Bad" Mothers: The Politics of Blame Re: Radio Doug

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Tue Apr 1 09:13:27 PST 2003

There is a thing called short term memory loss. People who have brain damage often have it. So do people with fibromyalgia and other conditions. Lots of times people are not diagnosed with these conditions and they are sent to the shrink by their incompetent physicians who do not give a proper diagnosis. Short term memory loss is physiological in origin so I think you have to be careful here.

Marta

-- Marta Russell Los Angeles, CA http://www.disweb.org