Expelled? Leaving voluntarily?

npchilds at connect.ab.ca npchilds at connect.ab.ca
Tue Apr 1 10:34:23 PST 2003

Whatever, the important things he's leaving in disgrace and whining about it:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/04/01/sprj.irq.geraldo/index.html

I plan to use this little tidbit with the next chicken hawk who accuses those opposed to the war as not being 'supportive' of the soldiers in Iraq; Supportive? Like war hungry FOX, who broadcast where the units are and where they're going? and then pleads to keep the idiot responsible for doing so in Iraq so he can do it again? Based on their reaction I'm guessing the soldiers don't need that kind of 'support'.

Any merit in having anti-war groups pursue a treason charge against Geraldo for willfully endangering troops?

Ahhh, it'll never happen.

PC