Expelled? Leaving voluntarily?

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Tue Apr 1 15:13:26 PST 2003

At 01:34 PM 4/1/03 -0500, npchilds at connect.ab.ca wrote:

>Whatever, the important things he's leaving in disgrace and whining about it:
>
>http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/04/01/sprj.irq.geraldo/index.html
>
>I plan to use this little tidbit with the next chicken hawk who accuses
>those opposed to the war as not being 'supportive' of the soldiers in
>Iraq; Supportive? Like war hungry FOX, who broadcast where the units are
>and where they're going?

oooo. i saw this one. the people at home base tee hee'd and applauded jerry for his creativity. while i was watching it, frankly, i actually thought the info was purposefully revealed: an attempt to reveal that the mil had it figured out, that things weren't as bad as they seemed.

what jerry revealed was that we have troops at h1 and h2 (west), troops with the kurds (north, where RG forces were weakest), a southeastern flank (troops leapfrogging from lily pad city to lily pad city), and a southwestern flank that was to protect the s.e. flank, provide distraction, wear down the RG, etc.

i think it's mention of this fourth, southwestern flank that they were pissed about.

i think FOX was so thrilled with the info--because it's redeeming for the admin--that they probably all creamed their jeans at the very moment jerry started drawing in the line for the fourth flank in the sand.

drat. i thought maybe the pentagon was using jerry. like the use of the media in gw1 with the right punch of the marine amphibious landing, followed by the left hook invasion.

btw, he did it twice. the first time he was wearing black gloves. the crew in the studio back home that he was so kewl for creating his own telewriter in the sand (is that what they call those things?). So, of course, he did it again! couldn't resist!

kelley