doctors

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at sun.com
Tue Apr 1 15:11:11 PST 2003

At 05:24 PM 04/01/2003 -0500, Marta wrote:
>A friend of mine, for instance, was warned by a doctor who lived in
>New York about moving to California because he said that the bottom
>of his class at Yale went to the West Coast.

...which is maybe why we've got such great alternative medicine in Calif. When I go to my regular doctor, I feel like they should just do away with the office and install two doors: one labeled "Antibiotics" and the other labeled "Surgery" -- if what ails you won't be resolved by one of those two, don't even bother.

The most valuable thing I learned after turning forty is how to basically take care of my own health as much as possible.

Joanna