[lbo-talk] Flipping (was: re Flogging a Dead Horse (was Hitch : Stay Strong)

Mark Bennett mab at straussandasher.com
Wed Apr 2 14:37:53 PST 2003

I'm sure that's true, thank god . . .

-----Original Message----- From: andie nachgeborenen [mailto:andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com] Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 2:26 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Flipping (was: re Flogging a Dead Horse (was Hitch: Stay Strong)

loupaulsen at attbi.com wrote:

Mark:
> I don't really think booze had anything to do with Hitchen's conversion,
> either. With the benefit of hindsight, you can see that this change had
> been coming for some time. Perhaps the discovery of his Jewish heritage
> awakened a slumbering neocon within that only needed the stimulus of 9/11
> burst forth in all its gruesome glory.

???II There are still proprtionally more Jews on the left than probably any other ethnic/religious group. jks

_____