grey beards, was Re: [lbo-talk] Flogging a Dead Horse (was Hi tch: Stay Strong)

Mark Bennett mab at straussandasher.com
Thu Apr 3 14:45:07 PST 2003

The allusion went right past me. Obviously I need to bone up on KM's personal history. Was Marx a Hitchen's - class boozehound? It's been many years since I read McLellan's biography, but I don't remember anything like that.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Robert Dean

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 13:48:12 -0800

Mark Bennett <mab at straussandasher.com> wrote:

> [...]

Mark Again:

Hemmingway is an interesting example, but for the record, I was referring to Karl Marx and his drunken escapades with his buddy Bruno Bauer... --- Sent from UnionMail Service [http://mail.union.org.za]